KNITTING PATTERN for Crazy Crazy Eights Socks - Charted Colorwork Sock pattern - digital download
**NOTE: This is for the KNITTING PATTERN, not the socks themselves**
This listing is for the Crazy Crazy Eights Socks PATTERN which is a toe-up sock pattern using 2 different fingering weight yarns for size Medium. It features elongated cables on the front, striped pattern on the foot and back, and a short row heel.
These are Fair-Isle knitted socks and the pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters, familiar with stranded colorwork techniques and toe-up sock construction. Pattern includes color charts for the instep and foot with easy to read symbols. The pattern is in digital (.pdf) form and is downloadable.
- CONSTRUCTION: Toe-Up
- NEEDLES: 2 - 2.75mm circulars (I use 16" circulars)
- SIZE(S) AVAILABLE: Medium width
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate knitters familiar with stranded colorwork technique, toe-up construction, cable stitches, basic knitting stitches.
- MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Main Color: 50 grams of sock weight yarn - approx 200-230 yards
- Contrast Color: 50 grams of sock weight yarn - approx 200-230 yards