Dyed-To-Order: ODIN - Hand dyed Self Striping Sock Yarn - Norse Mythology - Asgard
This is for a DYED TO ORDER listing of "ODIN" self-striping colorway. Stripes will be between 1/2 - 3/4" depending on gauge for knitting socks.
Colors: Brown, Gold, Oxblood Red
All yarns: handwash in cool water, dry flat
In Norse Mythology, Odin is a deity who, with his wife, Frigga, rules over the kingdom of Asgard. In the recent pop culture movies, Odin can be seen wearing a suit of brown/bronze armor adorned with gold accents and a red cape.
- MAUI: 80/10/10 superwash merino/nylon/cashmere sock yarn, 4-ply @ 430 yards
- KAUAI: 80/20 superwash merino/nylon sock yarn, 2-ply tight twist @ 400 yards
- HAWAII: 75/25 superwash merino/nylon sock yarn, 4-ply @ 460 yards
- applicable sales tax will be applied to California orders.
- photos listed are samples only. Actual colors may vary due to fiber content. *Also, please keep in mind, all monitors show colors differently.
- Dye time is usually 3-4 weeks, but may vary due to dye schedule, stock inventory or holidays. I will strive to get orders out immediately and will contact you if it will be delayed.
- Please be sure to check the banner on the main page for shoppe or shipping updates.