RETURNS / CANCELLATIONS ARE ACCEPTED (minus shipping fee)
- Please contact us within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
- The item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, we do not accept returns for:
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Intimate or wearable items, including socks (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- Gift cards
- Once the return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Most in-stock items will require 1-3 days to ship. Please check the main page banner (top of the page) for any shipping updates.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks processing time for custom dyed orders.
- For custom made items, please contact me directly for information on time schedules.
Customs and import taxes:
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Seller is not responsible for delays due to customs.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FILE DELIVERY
- Files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
COLOR ACCURACY ON PRODUCTS
- I strive to photograph each item as color accurate as possible, however each monitor will show the images differently.
- Please allow for some color differences due to the inconsistencies with monitor color calibration.
- Hand washing all handmade and hand-dyed products in COOL water with a mild wool soap, then laying flat to dry will aid in prolonging the life of the garment.
- Using hot water can break the chemical bonds in the dyed item causing the dye to bleed, so please use cool water for washing.
- All photographs on this site are protected by copyright and are either the property of Christina Rowell/AlohaBlu, Inc., copyright-free images, licensed images or are used with permission of the artist.