- Please contact us within: 7 days of delivery
- Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
- Request a cancellation within: 2 hours of purchase
- The item(s) must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
- Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs.
- Please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
- Custom or personalized orders
- Digital downloads
- Intimate or wearable items, including socks (for health/hygiene reasons)
- Items on sale
- Gift cards
- Once the return is received and inspected, we will send an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- Most in-stock items will require 1-3 days to ship. Please check the main page banner (top of the page) for any shipping updates.
- Please allow 3-4 weeks processing time for custom dyed orders.
- For custom made items, please contact me directly for information on time schedules.
Customs and import taxes:
- Buyers are responsible for any customs and import taxes that may apply. Seller is not responsible for delays due to customs.
DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FILE DELIVERY
- Files will be available to download once payment is confirmed.
COLOR ACCURACY ON PRODUCTS
- I strive to photograph each item as color accurate as possible, however each monitor/display/device will show the images differently.
- Please allow for some color differences due to the inconsistencies with monitor/display/device color calibration.
- Hand washing all handmade and hand-dyed products in COOL water with a mild wool soap, then laying flat to dry will aid in prolonging the life of the garment.
- Using hot water can break the chemical bonds in the dyed item causing the dye to bleed, so please use cool water for washing.
All photographs on this site are protected by copyright and are either the property of Christina Rowell/AlohaBlu, Inc., copyright-free images, licensed images or are used with permission of the artist.
GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) Statement
1. Personal Information. To place an order, certain information will need to be collected to process the order. This information that you authorized Shopify, Etsy & Ravelry to provide to me includes an email address, billing and shipping address, order information and payment information that I will use to complete the order. Additional information regarding your order can be requested by contacting me directly.
2. Information Needed and How It Is Used. I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- As needed to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- When you have provided your consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- If necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
3. Third Parties with whom I Share Information. The information of my customers is important for my business. I only share your information for very limited reasons and only in specific situations, such as:
- Shopify – Etsy – Ravelry - Paypal. I only share information with these third parties when necessary to provide my services and to comply with their sellers policy;
- Service providers. I use certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as shipping companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I choose sell my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
4. Data Retention. I retain your personal information only for as long as necessary to provide my services. However, I may also be required to retain this information to comply with my legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes, and to enforce my agreements. I generally keep your data for the following time period: 5 years.
5. Buyer’s Rights regarding use of Personal Information / Contact Details. For those residing in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases, such as:
Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Except for exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
For purposes of EU data protection law, I – Christina Rowell - am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.