KNITTING PATTERN for Diamonds and Pearls Socks - Charted Colorwork Sock pattern - digital download
**NOTE: This is for the KNITTING PATTERN, not the socks themselves**
This listing is for the Diamonds & Pearls Socks PATTERN which is a toe-up sock pattern using 2 different fingering weight yarns for size Medium & Large (Wide).
Diamonds & Pearls Socks pattern is a tribute to the late great musician, Prince. His amazing talents and dynamic presence made him a favorite performer to fans worldwide and we miss him!
Diamonds & Pearls Socks is a toe-up, charted, colorwork pattern using 2 circular needles - great for pairing two solid colored yarns or one solid with a variegated yarn.
These are Fair-Isle knitted socks and the pattern is suitable for intermediate knitters, familiar with stranded colorwork techniques, bobbles and toe-up sock construction. Pattern includes color charts for the instep and foot. The pattern is in digital (.pdf) form form and is available for instant download.
- CONSTRUCTION: Toe-Up
- NEEDLES: 2 - 2.75mm circulars (I use 16" circulars)
- SIZE(S) AVAILABLE: Medium and Large (wide) width
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Intermediate knitters familiar with stranded colorwork technique, toe-up construction, bobble stitch, basic knitting stitches.
- MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Medium - Main Color: 50 grams of sock weight yarn - approx 200-230 yards and Contrast Color: 50 grams of sock weight yarn - approx 200-230 yards
- Large - Main Color: 100 grams of sock weight yarn - approx 400-450 yards and Contrast Color: 50 grams of sock weight yarn - approx 200-230 yards