KNITTING PATTERN for Mock Cable Diamond Socks - Sock pattern - Digital download
**NOTE: This is for the KNITTING PATTERN, not the socks themselves**
This listing is for the Mock Cable Diamond Socks PATTERN which is a toe-up sock pattern using fingering weight yarn for size Medium & Large (wide width).
I am a fan of cable (or mock cable!) stitches and love seeing them in socks. As hubby and I were flying out to attend our very first Sundance Film Festival, I started working this pattern on the plane and decided to add the diamond element to the design.
MOCK CABLE DIAMOND SOCKS is a stretchy toe-up, written pattern knitted on 2 circular needles in Medium and Large sizes.
This pattern is suitable for advanced beginner knitters familiar sock knitting construction, toe-up sock techniques, cable stitches and basic knitting stitches. This pattern includes written instructions for the instep and foot. The pattern is in digital (.pdf) form and is available for instant download.
- CONSTRUCTION: Toe-Up
- NEEDLES: 2x 2.25mm Circular (I use 16” circulars)
- SIZE(S) AVAILABLE: Medium & Large width
- DIFFICULTY LEVEL: Advanced beginner knitters familiar with toe-up construction, cable stitches, short row heels & basic knitting stitches.
- MATERIALS NEEDED:
- Medium: 50 grams (200-230 yards) of sock weight yarn
- Large: 100 grams (400-4600 yards) of sock weight yarn